Destiny - Fate - Is there a difference?

For me, they are the same.
I just look at everything that happens to me, whether good or bad, in a positive light to further improve my future.
Please let me know if you think otherwise.
Thanks

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ultrasound Results

Yesterday, I finally had my second ultrasound to check the viability of my pregnancy as suggested in the previous ultrasound.

And I have good news! We already saw our baby and the heartbeat is already measaured.
Based on the ultrasound, I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Fetal heart rate is at 159 bpm which my doctor said is normal.

Thank God our prayers are answered.

Just wanted to share the Good news.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats sana boy naman kc my girl kana... pero kahit ano man gender... Thank God talaga.... ikaw ha nakikiuso ka sa mga APC babies...

    ReplyDelete