Destiny - Fate - Is there a difference?

For me, they are the same.
I just look at everything that happens to me, whether good or bad, in a positive light to further improve my future.
Please let me know if you think otherwise.
Thanks

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Fillipino Spirit is Waterproof

The Filipino Spirit is Waterproof.

That was the subject of the priest's homily last Sunday (August 12) for the 6am mass ni Silang, Cavite).

The priest even showed the video taken from TV patrol about the same topic.  It shows that despite the floods that affected a lot of areas in Luzon, Filipinos can still manage to go through a wedding in a Church deep in water and wave to cameras while waddling thru floods to name a few.

It just made me realize again how blessed I am.

I tried to count my blessings, but I guess they are too many to mention.

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment